Re: [eclipselink-users] Suggestions for approaches to security and queries?

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Guy Pelletier <guy.pelletier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
User doc link for additional criteria (sent you design doc link previously)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Basic_JPA_Development/Mapping/Additional_Criteria

Hello, Guy; hope you're well.  Picking up an old thread here.  I had a look at @AdditionalCriteria and had a question.  Suppose I want to append "this.organization = :organization", and then I don't ever set a property for organization in the EntityManager or EntityManagerFactory.

Is there a way to indicate that the additional criteria should not be applied?  Or that a 1 = 1 clause or something similar should be used instead?  I'm guessing not.

Best,
Laird

Back to the top