Re: [eclipselink-users] stackoverflow in eclipselink

 Le 28/06/2011 14:40, Tom Ware a écrit :
Hi Yannick,

  To help diagnose this, I'll need more detail about the queries.

Specifically, what query are you running? (i.e. what does the JPQL or Criteria code look like)

Specifically, how is the chain of objects you are retrieving mapped (paying specific attention to mappings for relationships)?

Hi,

The code is half confidential. I sent it to our Oracle support engineer, I guess he'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Yannick Majoros

Back to the top