Re: [eclipselink-users] NumberFormat exception when searching for numeric fields

Does that mean that EclipseLink doesn't support that use-case at all?

The problem is that the project I am working on is quite big. We have some
hundreds of entity beans and I cannot change the domain model. Moreover your
workaround would result in enormous efforts to change our existing database.
No way!