[eclipselink-users] Is there any way to get or purchase support for Toplink Essential?

Hi All,

I know this question may not be related to EclipseLink, but I think this is the best place to ask. Now I come across a deadlock problem when using Toplink Essential (in GlassFish 2.1). I was wondering if this is a bug in Toplink Essential, but I cannot find any related bug fix. I can see there are several bug fixes related to dead lock in EclipseLink. Probably Toplink Essential would have the same bugs. Could anyone please tell me if there is any way to get or purchase support for Toplink Essential?

The StackTrace is the following:

            - locked <0x4e480fe0> (a oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.helper.ConcurrencyManager)

            at oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.cloneAndRegisterObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:669)

            at oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.getAndCloneCacheKeyFromParent(UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.java:167)

            at oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.getFromIdentityMap(UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.java:105)

            at oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.sessions.IdentityMapAccessor.getFromIdentityMap(IdentityMapAccessor.java:310)

            at oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.registerExistingObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:3091)

            …

Please see attached for the whole stack trace.

Thanks and regards,

Jason

Back to the top