[eclipselink-users] support for teradata

Hi,

Well I suppose the first question to ask is, does EclipseLink have support
for Teradata database?

If so, how do I wire this in with Spring?

I the past, I've used:
<bean id="eclipseLinkAdptr"

class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.EclipseLinkJpaVendorAdapter"
         p:showSql="${el.showSql}"

p:databasePlatform="org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database.OraclePlatform"/>

However, in the EclipseLink api I do not see a "TeradataPlatform" class.

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks!
Tony