Re: [eclipselink-users] WebSphere datasource note working forinsert update queries.

No, you must set this to integrate with an application server.  Some JEE
servers automatically set this property (WebLogic, Glassfish), but WebSphere
does not, you could try contacting IBM on this.

You could also set the ServerPlatform using a SessionCustomizer if you are
able to detect that you are running on WebSphere in code.

atishpotdar wrote:

> Hello Chris,
>
> The issue resolved after adding following property into persistence.xml.
> But is there any way to avoid this entry to make persistence.xml
> container dependent?
>
> <property name="eclipselink.target-server" value="WebSphere"/>
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Atish

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/