From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Atish Potdar
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 5:09 PM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions; eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] WebSphere datasource note working forinsert update queries.

Hello Chris,

I have added the transaction-type=”JTA” now it’s not giving me the connection error but I my record a not able to flush into table. I am not getting any error on websphere console.  Also I am not using explicit flush method in the code for insert I am just using persist method.

Thanks & Regards,

Atish