Re: [eclipselink-users] bug: connection leak in Eclipselink

 Le 6/10/2010 15:32, Shashikant Kale a écrit :
We had similar issue however was due to our code.

The problem was with the transaction getting started but not committed or rolled back, where a connection was never released back to the pool.

Yes, but we don't manage transactions ourselve (ejb application).

Regards,

Yannick
begin:vcard
fn:Yannick Majoros
n:Majoros;Yannick
org:UCL;SGSI/EPC
adr;quoted-printable:;;place de l'Universit=C3=A9, 1;Louvain-la-Neuve;;1348;Belgique
email;internet:yannick.majoros@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:D=C3=A9veloppeur
tel;work:+32 10 47.94.42
tel;cell:+32 498 70.72.13