Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink as ActiveMQ persistence adapter?

Hi Scott,

On 30/9/2010 10:43 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:

BTW, is it possible with JPA/EclipseLink to define the mapping in java code at runtime?  (you can probably tell I'm not big on JPA details yet).   With pointers I'll investigate.

There isn't a JPA runtime API for defining mappings; they are declared either through XML or annotations.  That's not to say it isn't possible using EclipseLink's API but it isn't something you can easily do out of the box.  But in this case I would think that XML mapping would suffice given the binary nature of the ActiveMQ classes.

Send me a pointer to the classes that need persisting?

    Shaun

Thanks,

Scott

    Shaun