[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink as ActiveMQ persistence adapter?

 Hi Folks.

I'm using the ActiveMQ broker and would like to use EclipseLink as the persistence adapter for topics and queues. Is there already code/support for this somewhere? (e.g. in EclipseLink, or in ActiveMQ, or somewhere else?). I guess after looking at ActiveMQ 5 doc what this would consist of a EclipseLink-based impl of org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapter and related classes.

Any pointers to code, docs, and/or examples would be appreciated.

Thanksinadvance for any info.

Scott

Back to the top