Re: [eclipselink-users] JPA: Toplink / Eclipselink works in Netbeans, not as standalone .JAR

Ok, I figured it out.  I should have paid closer attention to my build
warnings -- maven was giving me a whole slue of warnings looking somewhat
similar to:

[WARNING] We have a duplicate javax/persistence/LockModeType.class in
C:\Users\David\.m2\repository\toplink\essentials\toplink-essentials\2.1-60f\toplink-essentials-2.1-60f.jar

Except instead of toplink, it was eclipselink.  I switched the order of my
maven dependencies to have eclipselink precede toplink and the problem was
fixed.  Apparently I was getting toplink service providers specified, in
Meta-INF/resources, and eclipselink wasn't able to overwrite them?  Anyway,
solution:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipselink</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>toplink.essentials</groupId>
      <artifactId>toplink-essentials</artifactId>
      <version>2.1-60f</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>