Re: [eclipselink-users] JPA: Toplink / Eclipselink works in Netbeans, not as standalone .JAR

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the long delay in reply, I got distracted with a million other
things on our project.  I took a look at the
javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceProvider that gets packaged with our jar,
and here's its contents:

oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider
oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider