Re: [eclipselink-users] Isolation Level

Are you referring to IBM DB2s "SELECT ... WITH {RR, RS, CS, UR}" or
java.sql.Connection#setTransactionIsolation?

If it is the latter one, you could try manipulating the database connections
with the help of a SessionCustomizer/SessionEventListener:

public void customize(Session session) throws Exception {
  session.getEventManager().addListener(mySessionEventListener);
}

See also
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/api/2.1/org/eclipse/persistence/sessions/SessionEventListener.html.

-- Frank