[eclipselink-users] Isolation Level

Hello,

Can I influence the isolation level used for a transaction?
If so, how can I do it?

The only statement that I found in the specification is
"This specification assumes the use of "optimistic locking". It assumes that the databases to
which persistence
units are mapped will be accessed by implementations using read-committed isolation (or a
vendor equivalent in which long-term read locks are not held),"

Does that mean a standalone qpplication runs with "read-committed"?

- Michael

Back to the top