[eclipselink-users] Distributed Cache Setup

We're setting up a new project utilizing JPA2 and EclipseLink. We're planning
on deploying 2 Tomcat servers, both of which will connect to Primary and
Slave DBs (Primary for Writes; Slave for Reads). In order to utilize the JPA
cache, it needs to be able to be shared between the Tomcat instances.

I know EclipseLink supports distributed shared caches (which I learned last
week). However, the documentation on how to set it up is hard to find. Plus,
since we're using Tomcat, we will not be able to use the JMS option. I found
bits and pieces but I'm looking for something more complete. Has anyone set
it up? Do you know where to find more info? A full example would really help
me.

Thanks!