Re: [eclipselink-users] Error when instantiating FrontController servlet

Resolved!!!

Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 8:16 PM
Subject: [eclipselink-users] Error when instantiating FrontController servlet

I am trying EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/OC4J Web Tutorial at,

I have set up OC4J with EclipseLink 2.0.0 and it lets me deploy the ear file correctly.

But when I test the WebApp, the OC4J gives me an error witch is can not instantiate the servlet FrontController.
I have been googling and the best answer I have found is that the servlet can not instantiate because some of the
encapsulated classes can not be instantiate.

And I am afraid this one is ApplicationServiceLocal. Is it possible?

Did anyone try it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jose