Re: [eclipselink-users] Error deploying an ear file to OC4J form insideEclipse Galileo

Resolved!!!

Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:37 AM
Subject: [eclipselink-users] Error deploying an ear file to OC4J form insideEclipse Galileo

Hi,

It is happening to me an estrange situation. When I deploy into OC4J 10.1.3.5 from the admin console everything is ok but when I use Eclipse Galileo I get the following error,

EJBContainer.postInit Error generating wrappers for file:/C:/oc4j/j2ee/home/applications/EclipseLinkEAR/EclipseLinkEJB.jarjava.lang.InstantiationException: javac.exe not found under C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.5.0_11, please use a valid jdk or specify the location of your java compiler in server.xml using the <java-compiler .../> tag

I have JAVA_HOME pointing to C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin. So there will be something wrong in the Eclipse configuration but I do not know what it is.

I need to deploy the ear file from inside Eclipse because I need to debug the application. So any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanking in advance,

Jose