[eclipselink-users] Entities spanning multiple databases

I'm using EclipseLink and working with a legacy Sybase ASE database. The model is terrible and spans over multiple databases (but on the same server). Is it possible to have EclipseLink access tables residing in other databases? I was thinking of something like

@Table(name="customer..customers")

I currently have an existing application using iBatis and this is how I can retrieve objects from multiple tables residing in different databases (but on the same server). I'm reasonably certain that this would work with EclipseLink but I was just wondering if anyone had tried and if there is a cleaner way of accomplishing this.

Thanks for the help..

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@xxxxxxxxxx
Sybase, Inc