Re: [eclipselink-users] Cannot set Factory Instantiation policy with Weaving Enabled

This was a bug in 1.2, it has been fixed since in the latest build, but may
be in 2.0 as well.

The easiest workaround is to turn off internal weaving.  This will still
allow LAZY and change tracking, it only disables some minor optimizations.

"eclipselink.weaving.internal"="false"

Mark Robinson-8 wrote:

> So,
>
> I've got a session customizer which sets an instantiation policy for my
> beans.  Specifically, I pass an object and a method name to build the
> correct object for my entities.  But here's the problem, I can't use
> EclipseLink weaving with it enabled.  When weaving is enabled,
> EclipseLink will refuse to invoke the method, falling back the default
> construction methods.  Without weaving, I can set the policy but I use
> weaving to lazy load some large and seldom accessed columns.
>
> I'm using EclipseLink 1.2, which ships the JDeveloper 11.1.1.2.0.
>
> It worked in the previous version of EclipseLink but not anymore.  Does
> anyone have any insight into this?
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Robinson, EIT - Mizar LLC