Re: [eclipselink-users] Dyn. Weaving, Lazy Collection, Clone Problem

Hi Tom,

thanks a lot for your response. I added the following annotation to my entity class:
@CopyPolicy(InstantiationCopyPolicy.class)

I can see that the databinding is working as expected, so my PropertyChangeSupport instance seems to refer to the right entity, which was the error I saw before. I haven't debugged the code yet to verify everything is really working as expected, but at the first glance it looks good.

Do you know what the weaved _persistence_shallow_clone() method does? I haven't been able to debug into that one, I guess I must have a look at the eclipselink-weaving-bundles' code. I wonder if not using the default (when weaving is used) copy policy (PersistenceEntityCopyPolicy) has any negative impact?

-Oliver

Hi Olivier,

  Take a look at this link for copy policy configuration:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_for_Copy_Policy

You should be able to defined a CloneCopyPolicy that will use a method of your choice to do the cloning.

-Tom

Back to the top