Re: [eclipselink-users] TortoiseSVN question: green check mark is not showing on individual file

Hi Yiping,

In your Tortoise settings, there is an Icon Overlays setting. You can set it to Default, Shell or None.

"Default", will give you a recursive view of your changes and "Shell" will just figure it out for the current directory (and not look in subdirectories.

Note: "Default" is quite expensive in terms of disk and CPU usage and most people I know do not use it be cause it sometimes completely hogs the CPU and the disk making it hard to actually use your computer. (I use the tortoise, "Check for modifications" feature instead, when I need to know what is changed)

-Tom

yiping zhao wrote:
Hi All,

I used to have the green mark showing as the individual file icon if I didn't change the file since last update, the icon would change to be red if I modified, and if none of the files has been changed, the green mark is showing on the parent directory, but recently these icons disappeared, it's not convenient for me to see if I changed anything.

So how can I get the mark back? Is it a Tortoise setting? I am using TortoiseSVN 1.4.5.

Thanks,
Yiping