[eclipselink-users] TortoiseSVN question: green check mark is not showing on individual file

Hi All,

I used to have the green mark showing as the individual file icon if I didn't change the file since last update, the icon would change to be red if I modified, and if none of the files has been changed, the green mark is showing on the parent directory, but recently these icons disappeared, it's not convenient for me to see if I changed anything.

So how can I get the mark back? Is it a Tortoise setting? I am using TortoiseSVN 1.4.5.

Thanks,
Yiping

Back to the top