Re: [eclipselink-users] Can't deploy when using LAZY, can deply when using EAGER

Looks like I ran into this exact "bug":

http://old.nabble.com/OneToOne-Mapping-works-with-FetchType.EAGER-but-not-with-FetchType.LAZY--%3E-Exception-when-deploying-%28SGES-2.1%29-td21711849.html#a22969114

I'm using the J2EE Preview Server and weaving with - spring-agent.jar
from Spring 2.5.5, everything else works fine, but it fails when I do
the OneToOne with lazy.

I've switched directions and implemented things a different way, I
could test this out on my real environment which is OC4J 10.1.3.3
though.

./tch