Re: [eclipselink-users] Re: PostgreSQL array mapping

Hi Istvan,

StructConverters should work regardless of the database. They simply allow you to write code that process the Struct at read time and write time.

At the moment, the only premade struct converter we ship is for Oracle Spatial types. You could probably use it as an example of how to write some other kind of struct converter.

-Tom

KARASZI Istvan wrote:
hi again,

am I right that EclipseLink does not support StructConverters with
PostgreSQL? :(

Back to the top