Re: [eclipselink-users] Mapping Question

Sorry, I understand the problem now. Though you have Lazy turned on, it can only work on OneToOne and ManyToOne if you are using weaving. Lazy loading on OneToMany and ManyToMany doesn't require weaving since they can use a collection implementation, which is why they are lazy by default and the others have to be set. Weaving can be done statically or at runtime through a java agent as described: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_(ELUG)#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Weaving

Best Regards,
Chris