Re: [eclipselink-users] No Persistence provider for EntityManager named ...

>Is your xml file placed under /META-INF in your class folder?

Of course, otherwise it would not work wit a toplink 2.0 jar in my
classpath, would it?

Anyway, I've found a solution, by using the Eclipselink Maven reposory
with these settings:

 <artifactId>eclipselink</artifactId>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <name>EclipseLink</name>
  <description>EclipseLink subversion revision 4934</description>
  <version>2.0.0-M7</version>

..

   <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipselink</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-M7</version>
    </dependency>

Thus,  eclipselink-2.0.0-M7.jar in my Class-Path in MANIFEST.MF, and now
it works as fine as it did with toplink.  Seems to be a problem with the
current SNAPSHOT version, and the other Maven  repositiory did only have
the SNAPSHOT.

Thanks
.. Michael

--