Re: [eclipselink-users] Merged entity question

Hi,

Thank you for the resonse. I supposed that I'll do a manual merge.
I've seen the fetchGroup feature, I didn't know it. Would it be
possible to use it? I've seen its use in order to do queries, but I
don't see its applicability to my purpose.

Thanks again.