Re: [eclipselink-users] Weblogic 10.3 and eclipselink

Hi,
Thank you for verifying that this WebLogic issue does not occur for 10.3.1.0 (for yourself) You will want to upgrade to JDeveloper 11g (11.1.1.1.0) which matches WebLogic Server 10.1.3.1.0 - that contains the container fix for this EJB caching issue. I reviewed the available patches via Smart Update 3.2.0.0 for both products - I would like to assist with patching but I am currently unfamiliar with the matching algorithm between the corporate CR #s (in Smart Update) and WebLogic Bug #s (for Development) - however you will want the patch that contains the following WebLogic bug# 7638986 - I recommend contacting your support representative if you would like to go this route.

(You may not have access to this link - here are some details)
BUG 7638986 - WLS: EJBCOMPILERCACHE NOT UPDATING ENTITY CLASS FILES AFTER REDEPLOY IN ECLIPSE
Fix By: 10.3.1.0 Fixed Ver: 10.3.1.0
https://bug.oraclecorp.com/pls/bug/webbug_print.show?c_rptno=7638986

   thank you
   /michael

kusanagihk wrote:
Hi michael,
my weblogic server is a bundled version (ie. bundled with Jdeveloper)
I forgot the exact url for downloading the bundle but the versions are as
below:
JDeveloper : 11g 11.1.1.0.2
Weblogic : 10.3.0.0

So since it is not weblogic 10.3.1.0 (as you expected) are there any patches
available for my current version ??? or actually I just clean up the cache
manually like what I just did???

thx and hope it helped :)

Back to the top