Re: [eclipselink-users] Weblogic 10.3 and eclipselink

Hi michael,

my weblogic server is a bundled version (ie. bundled with Jdeveloper)
I forgot the exact url for downloading the bundle but the versions are as
below:
JDeveloper : 11g 11.1.1.0.2
Weblogic : 10.3.0.0

So since it is not weblogic 10.3.1.0 (as you expected) are there any patches
available for my current version ??? or actually I just clean up the cache
manually like what I just did???

thx and hope it helped
:)