Re: [eclipselink-users] Define index?

There is currently no specific support for creating indexes, please log an
enhancement request for this.

You can define indexes using your own DDL script, or use JPA native queries.

Typically indexes are only used in production schemas, where the schema is
defined by script by a dba to provide optimal indexes and table spaces, etc.
,  and the default table generation is more for rapid prototyping than
production.  But I still agree that index support would be useful.

ljnelson wrote:

> Is there a way in EclipseLink to define a non-unique index?
>
> Hibernate provides the @Index annotation.
>
> My apologies if this is answered somewhere; I did not find anything
> obvious
> in the custom annotations documentation.
>
> Thanks,
> Laird

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/