Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink LAZY fetching without weaving

Unfortunately not.

Are there any other options?
And/or are there any plans to implement a feature like dynamic subclassing in the next releases of EclipseLink?

Quoting Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Is static weaving an option?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#How_to_Configure_Static_Weaving_for_JPA_Entities

patric@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello everyone,

Our clients use a non-JEE-enabled application server, but cannot specify the -javaagent argument. But anyway, we'd like to benefit from the performance improvements the LAZY fetching brings to us.

Is it possible to configure EclipseLink to use LAZY fetching (for all relation types)
without any weaving?
(e.g. using dynamic subclass generation)

Best regards,
Patric