Re: [eclipselink-users] Problems with ManyToOne and OneToMany

Hi,

you have to tell JPA to cascade the persistence operations on the relations.
See for example:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_JPA_(ELUG)#.40OneToMany

@OneToMany(mappedBy="team", cascade = {CascadeType.REMOVE})
if you want, that only remove operations will be cascaded.

I hope that helps!

McJoe