Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink Vs Hibernate

James,

     Thanks for your response.

      Its good to know that Eclipselink _expression_ API is detached and I just came to know that we can use these expressions with

                                ((JpaEntityManager)entityManager.getDelegate()).createQuery(_expression_ _expression_, Class resultType);
    method which returns the standard JPA Query object.

     Also thanks again for letting me know about JSR-303, the Bean Validation Specification.

     In addition to this, I'm interested in knowing a little more about Eclipselink's SessionBroker architecture.

     Is this feature exposed through the JPA entity manager API?

    Something like persistence xml property extentions to specify the session broker configuration xml file would be very helpful.

    It would be great if the JpaEntityManager class makes using the Session Broker transparent of the internal session manager and session broker details.

    If doing these are not possible as of now, can these be taken as a feature request?

Thanks and Regards,
Samba