Re: [eclipselink-users] Notifications about external database changes

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 02:33:52 +0200, Sebastien Tardif <stardif@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A fast implementation compatible with caching is that your DB send to
your application a JMS invalidation message containing the table name +
PK modified, likely implemented using triggers. In Oracle DB, it's
relatively easy, because already supporting JMS. Then your application
can match entities by using the table name received.

How would I setup such JMS scenario? Which topics I would need to subscribe to?

Thanks, for any help,
Phil

Back to the top