Fw: Fw: [eclipselink-users] multiple EntityManagers in one process

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [eclipselink-users] multiple EntityManagers in one process

But more details are needed.  The new EMF will have to be kept and used separately from any other EMFs and only Application Managed EMs will work.  Container Managed EMs will always use the original EMF created by the user.
If you can get more details that would great.
--Gordon

Andrei Ilitchev wrote:
Gordon,

I recommended this approach some time last week, but it didn't seem to work.
I don't know what was the configuration (J2E or JSE).

Thanks,

Andrei