Re: [eclipselink-users] How to work with multiple databases/schemas

Andreas König wrote on 2009-05-04 15:08:

We're working with spring and I already tried to configure a second jpaTemplate with its own EntitymanagerFactory and own datasource. This doesn't work. I always get the ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.
Obviously the connection doesn't go to the right DB.

Interesting...
Perhaps I've a related problem with setting different DDL_GENERATION properties in two EntityManagerFactories. It could be that always the properties from the first used EMF are used by all other EMFs.
That would explain the behavior quite well.
Can you try to confirm this with your datasources?!

regards
Markus

Back to the top