Von: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Andreas
König
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Mai 2009 15:08
An: EclipseLink User Discussions
Betreff: [eclipselink-users] How to work with multiple databases/schemas

Hey there!

We are integrating some reporting functionalities and need to access the ORA-DB as another user than in the rest of the app.
How do I do this?
We're working with spring and I already tried to configure a second jpaTemplate with its own EntitymanagerFactory and own datasource. This doesn't work. I always get the ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.
Obviously the connection doesn't go to the right DB.
Any help?

Greetz,
kÖnig

--
Andreas König
Developer

andreas.koenig@xxxxxxxxxx

serie a logistics solutions AG
Hülchrather Straße 15
D-50670 Köln

T +49 221 500 60 7-21
F +49 221 500 60 7-07

Vorstand: Axel Löhr, Erwin Soldo
Aufsichtsrat: Adam Musialik (Vors.), Fritz Pleitgen, Hans Jörg Klofat

Amtsgericht Köln HRB 61725

www.serie-a.de

Andreas König
Developer

andreas.koenig@xxxxxxxxxx

serie a logistics solutions AG
Hülchrather Straße 15
D-50670 Köln

T +49 221 500 60 7-21
F +49 221 500 60 7-07

Vorstand: Axel Löhr, Erwin Soldo
Aufsichtsrat: Adam Musialik (Vors.), Fritz Pleitgen, Hans Jörg Klofat

Amtsgericht Köln HRB 61725

www.serie-a.de

Back to the top