Re: [eclipselink-users] LIKE expression with enum

Well, it was painful but I ripped through all of our entities and changed the
column names to be upper case. Of course I had to regen our ddl scripts (no
big deal) and our seed data script. (Thank goodness for vi)

After I made those changes I tried the native query again with simply SELECT
* FROM ....
and it worked as desired.

I left the property in persistence.xml set as you suggested. I figured "what
can it hurt?"
property name="eclipselink.jdbc.uppercase-columns" value="true"

Personally, I prefer lower case table and column names, but what the heck...
its all the same at the end of the day. I'm just extremely thankful that I
declared the @Column on every attribute. While I know this is not required I
like to be verbose about what it is that I am doing (for others to
understand) This made it really simple to change the column names from lower
to upper.

Thanks very much for the help. And I did open a bug pertaining to the issue
with the enum.