Re: [eclipselink-users] LIKE expression with enum

Thanks for helping me with this. I'll file a usability bug for this feature.

I tried as you suggested in persistence.xml:
property name="eclipselink.jdbc.uppercase-columns" value="true"

I then changed my query back to SELECT * ... but the end result was the same as before:

Primary keys must not contain null.

The only solution that seemed to work was to alias the column names.