Re: [eclipselink-users] COMMIT is not allowed in a subordinate session

Daniel,
Hi, EclipseLink works fine with JTA on Spring - the only issue is that DDL generation is not available in a container managed JTA session - it is usually reserved for demo purposes and not production schemas. If you remove the following lines from your EE persistence.xml and run them once on an SE persistence.xml application with at least one persist per entity type - you should be fine.

eclipselink.ddl-generation=drop-and-create-tables
eclipselink.ddl-generation.output-mode=database

You may generate your tables automatically once using an SE session or create them manually and then use them from then on in your JTA sessions normally.

   thank you
   /michael

depstei2 wrote:
We need JTA for our application, I guess we will stick to using hibernate or
openjpa as these work fine with oracle.
I tried removing the
eclipselink.jdbc.exclusive-connection.mode=Transactional property, but It
still gives the same error.

Thanks for responding,
Daniel

Back to the top