[eclipselink-users] Inconsistent EntityManager.persist: Is this a failure in the TCK?

Hi!
I have presente the Hibernate Forum with this question but got no answer so
far (http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=995684)

Maybe this EclipseLink forum is the right place to write about compatibility
problems because AFAIK EclipseLink is the RI, and this seem to be a failure
in the TCK (I have no access to it, but this seems like the kind of thing
that should be consistent between JPA implementations, and therefore
detected by the TCK)... How can I submit a feature request/bug report asking
for this behavior to be standardized in the TCK so that all JPA
implementations behave the same way? is this the right forum to be asking
for this? Or is this not a shortcoming of the TCK but an omission in the JPA
spec?