Re: [eclipselink-users] Logging SQL results and more

Hi Tom,

sorry for the belated response.
I switched for testing now the Database.

I am using:
- Glassfish 2.1 (or Jetty 6.1.12)
- MS SQL Server 2005 (or MySQL or HSQLDB)
- EclipseLink 1.0.2
- Spring 2.5

I use Spring to inject the EntityManager in my DAO.
I do not use any JTA TransactionManager. I use only simple JDBC TX (in PU
"RESOURCE_LOCAL"), I think this is for normal Web Apps adequate.

My persistence.xml:
http://rafb.net/p/G8LN4s14.html

Spring Config:
http://rafb.net/p/sTn85z88.html

Java Code from the DAO:
http://rafb.net/p/X27mes10.html

So, I have in a Web-Page a listing of Customers. I select one in this list
and the DAO method findById will be called. In this method the firstname
will be replaced through the timestamp. After this click I see on the page
the new firstname, and in the database is the timestamp too.
So, this was successful.

Unfortunately! I do not see at the moment any EclipseLink output
(http://rafb.net/p/mftGjt96.html) For some days ago I saw the SQL Queries,
but now nothing. Maybe the Glassfish Logging properties are in conflict with
my property in persitence.xml?
I set in Glassfish the following levels:
Connector - FINER
EJB Container - FINER
JTA - FINEST
JTS - FINEST
Persistence - FINEST

I have at the moment no ideas, where problem could be

I am appreciative for any hints!

Regards

Mc. Joe