RE: [eclipselink-users] Logging SQL results and more

Hi folks,

I am using this thread, cause the context of my current problem is the same.

I am playing with the logging properties of EclipseLink 1.0 and 1.0.2, with
no success.
Some settings has no effects.
I use at the moment in the persistence.xml:

< property name="eclipselink.weaving" value="static" / >
< property name="eclipselink.logging.level.sql" value="FINEST" / >
< property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINEST" / >
< property name="eclipselink.logging.level.cache" value="FINEST" / >

< property name="eclipselink.session.customizer" value="com...CustomizerLog"
/>

I see without the Session Customizer only "[EL Fine]" declared output,
nothing more.
However, I will see every interaction with
- the database
- 1level cache
- 2level cache
- everything (ok, the raw database response is not necessary ;-)

that means I will see the "FINEST" output.

Does any other configuration is needed?
Does is it really work? (I saw some bug reports in this context)

Maybe, someone has any hints

Thanks in advance!

Mc. Joe