Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink in SE Environment not able to provide persistence

Hi Please check your Persistence Name in your persistance.xml file and the persistence name in your EntityManagerFactory. This might be the case if your classpath does include EclipseLink already.

Ex: peristence.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">

<persistence-unit name="PersistenceUnitName" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

<exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>

</persistence-unit>

</persistence>

EntityManagerFactory class:

entityManagerFactory = new PersistenceProvider().createEntityManagerFactory("PersistenceUnitName");

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Kris

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng