[eclipselink-users] How to create J2SE applications with no persistence.xml files

Hi
I came into this rare problem of my app admins not ready to put files in META-INF directory to load persistence file.

I found this link from Doug explaining how to do this programatically. But he still used it finally to specify the following:

<persistence-unit name="unit-name">
<exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>
</persistence-unit>

Is there any way we can specify these also programatically.

Reason: My persistence unit names change as per my environments and hence the requirement.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top