[eclipselink-users] NullPointerException during commit

Every once in a while in our testing we get the following stack (eclipselink 1.0.2)

javax.persistence.RollbackException: java.lang.NullPointerException at org .eclipse .persistence .internal .jpa .transaction .EntityTransactionImpl.commitInternal(EntityTransactionImpl.java:102) at org .eclipse .persistence .internal .jpa .transaction.EntityTransactionImpl.commit(EntityTransactionImpl.java: 63) at

Looking at the source code, I don't really see what could be null, but... I don't have the source code set up so that I can run under a debugger (Netbeans).

This only happens every once in a while. We only have one application thread. Has anybody run into this?

Thanks.

David Parker
dap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top