Re: [eclipselink-users] Trouble with Comics RCP example

Tim Hollosy skrev:
You definitely do not have the derby jdbc bundle, go to the manifest
on one of your bundles and add the derby osgi bundle you checked out
from svn as a dependency.

Thank you :)

Had to to a number of other things aswell to finally get everything running. The DERBY_HOME var was, in the launch-config, set to someplace other entirely. And there where more plugins/bundles/things that required importing to finally get the example working (Validation failed miserably). As of how and why I had to do all this extra stuff I have no idea, but it works now and I can see a bit more of how stuff works :-)

--
Sincerly
Christian Michelsen

Back to the top