[eclipselink-users] Trouble with Comics RCP example

As you might have guessed from the subject of this mail I'm having some difficulty with the Comics RCP Example.

When running ComicsExampleDBSetup.launch I get the following stacktrace a way downwards in the console;

[EL Severe]: Local Exception Stack:
Exception [EclipseLink-4003] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.0.2 (Build 20081024)): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException Exception Description: Configuration error. Class [org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver] not found. at org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException.configurationErrorClassNotFound(DatabaseException.java:81) at org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.DefaultConnector.loadDriverClass(DefaultConnector.java:265)
	(...)

I have set the DERBY_HOME var to c:\projects\derby\ where derby resides.
And I thought I'd placed the eclipselink osgi "bundle" in the correct place, as adviced in the readme. Any thoughts on what step I screwed up on? (and what exactly I should do to fix it) :)

The entire output to the console is located ->
http://www.flinkgutt.net/eclipselink/console_output.txt

--
Sincerly
Christian Michelsen