[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink eclipselink.cache.shared.default persistence property

Hello everyone,

I would like to disable the default implicit copy on read behavior in EclipseLink, for each JPA mapped class in the persistence unit, so that each find/read executed by an EntityManager instance always returns EclipseLink’s shared cache object references. This is in the context of a database extract process, so each JPA mapped object that is hydrated within this context will be treated as immutable.

Can I get that EclipseLink behavior by specifying the persistence property and value as follows?

eclipselink.cache.shared.default=true

I am using the EclipseLink 1.0.1 release.

Thanks,

Doug

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are confidential, possibly privileged and intended
for the addressee(s) only. Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message. If
received in error, please immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents
to anyone.

Back to the top