Re: [eclipselink-users] Error when removing entity - XAException from commit1: 100

I'm using an Oracle database and OC4J. I haven't got exact version numbers as
I'm now posting from home.

The error only occurs on delete of this entity class. Deletions of other
entities appears to work fine. Insertions and updates are working fine. I
did put my logging level to finest this afternoon and couldn't see any other
issues.

When I googled the error message I only got links to an Oracle forum post
that I apparently didn't have permissions to read even after logging in.

Thanks
Richard